Sunday, July 15, 2012

He hit the nail on the head

image via Pinterest

Today I was lucky enough to think about wonderful things happening now and wonderful things to come.

Today I was able to walk to and from work.

Today I was able to read and forget the world around me.

Today I was able to see friends and have a delicious dinner full of laughs and chatter.

Today I exhausted myself with happiness and I could not be more grateful.  There is never enough time in a day for happy moments, but I think that sleep is a necessary form of happiness...

...and so I shall sleep.  And tomorrow I will just do it all again.  Is that okay, John Burrough?

         Best,
                Anne

1 comment:

Tess said...

Those are the best kinds of days, and I love that quote.

Hope you have a few more like it this week.

xo.